In collaboration with EPS-products we have developed a new construction system that mainly exists of a highly rigid and pressure-proof thermal insulation, EPS (Expanded Polystyrene). In combination with a wooden framing system and wooden sheeting, we have structurally engineered and designed an altogether rigid and very strong (high load bearing) product, that not only can be used as load bearing wall, but also as a structural floor and roof.
By using these materials we have created a light-weight, but strong construction system which can be easily used in the building industry. From full villas to smaller extensions. Our EPS-construction system is durable, sustainable and environment friendly. All materials can be recycled and re-used.
- EPS villa, Zuidoostbeemster, The Netherlands | Completed 2017
- EPS villa, Eisden, The Netherlands | Completed 2017
- EPS villa, Lelystad, The Netherlands | Completed 2018
- EPS villa, Sappemeer, The Netherlands | in Progress 2018
- EPS villa, Tiel, The Netherlands | in Progress 2018
- EPS extension, Wapenaar, The Netherlands | in Progress 2018